Sunday, March 25, 2012

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Hi!

Here is an Easter card and some Easter treats we'd made at our stamp camp a couple of weeks ago.  I absolutely LOVE everything about the Easter card: stamps, colors, DSP.  The card base is made with my favorite color - Baja Breeze.  I'll probably regret not getting the "Heaven Blessed" (Easter) stamp set, but I usually don't send out a lot of Easter cards.

The bunny face and chick were both made with a round chocolate mint in between layers, but a fellow stamper and neighbor made some with her granddaughter that had the square, bite size Snickers in them.   Yes, I kind of placed the bunny's cheeks too far apart.  Oh, well.  The second photo shows what I meant by layers and also the bunny's cute little tail!



Stay tuned for my next post.  The birthday card made at our stamp camp.  We used a really cool technique for a layer on the card.

~Annette





No comments: