Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day!

Thank you to all of our Veteran's who provide us with the freedoms we have here in the U.S.  My thoughts have been with you all day!

I'd thought at an earlier date about having a class on 11/11/11 at 11:00 for a cost of $11.00, but it never came to be.  Ah, well.  I've got another 100 years to plan...

So, today I finished up a masculine birthday card that I had to get done for a friend's birthday this week.  He is a friend of a friend and turning the big 6-0, so I wanted to make an especially nice one.  He's a great guy and treats my friend like the queen she thinks she is.  HI, Princess!! *wink*


It's hard to tell from the pic, but I used Early Espresso paper, Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold cardstock.
Here is the card above with 2 other cards as well as a decorated envelope:


Enjoy!

~Annette

No comments: