Thursday, June 9, 2011

The 2011-2012 catalog is here!

The new catalog is here!  The new catalog is here!

I received my copy of the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 catalog with my order yesterday.  There are lots of new stamps, papers, punches, accessories, etc., etc. that, of course, I will "have to" have!  Be on the lookout for some things made with products from the new catalog.

In the meantime, here is my latest creation.  It was designed after a card I saw on the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website and it uses the set "Strength & Hope."  For every set sold, SU! is donating $2.00 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  The stamp set is available in the Summer Mini catalog and is available until 8/31/11.


(a close-up of the butterfly design.  Sorry about the shadowing.)

No comments: