Sunday, May 1, 2011

SCORE!

I went shopping in Latham yesterday.  Stamping/Scrapbooking shopping that is.  Checked out the new Hobby Lobby.   It seemed there was more stuff for one's "lobby" rather than their "hobby" - a lot of home decor.  It was very nice, don't get me wrong.  I will definately go back for their papers and stickers selection as it was HUGE.

My big SCORE however, came from A.C. Moore which is right next door to H.L.  How convenient for all us stampers/scrappers, huh?  Would you believe I paid a total of $14.70 for everything in the pic(s) below???  The five rubber stamps were $7.50.  The cardboard heart shape scrapbook was $1.20.  The brads were $2 and the paper....well, the paper!!   What I am showing in the picture is only 2 packs of the 4 I bought at .....$1.00 each!!  There are about 40-50 sheets in each pack (8 1/2 x 11)and they include cardstock, vellum, embossed heavyweight paper, textured papers, and Christmas papers.  I can hardly believe my luck!!  I should've been stingy and taken all that was there!!  Everything was on the 90% off table.



After I hauled everything out to the car I made a quick stop at the Michael's craft store on the other side of Rte.9.   It seemed to be smaller than their store in Albany I thought, but as always, a good selection of crafts.

Well, it's absolutely a gorgeous day.  Need to get outside with Buster.  He will be happy as Craig & Daniel return from their band trip to Myrtle Beach tonight.

~Annette

No comments: