Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Bunny punch art

Hi!  Wanted to share a cute little Easter basket I made.  I actually made three of them - for my nephew and two nieces.  I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) it with a few changes from Renee at the website link below.

The basket is made with 6x6 Blushing Bride DSP (Designer Series Paper)
The bunny is made using the following: 
Cardstock: Whisper White and Regal Rose. 
Punches: 3/16" corner rounder, 1 3/4" scallop circle (for the body -I trimmed off the scallops), 1 3/8 circle punch (head), 1 3/4 x 7/8 oval large (ears/feet) 1/2" circle small ("hands") and the Heart to Heart Extra large (pink ears/feet, nose, and red heart)
Accessories: metallic brads, black stampin' write marker, retired DSP (red heart), glue dots

You can find the link to Renee's website and bunny at: http://www.jdvhousecardart.com/2011/03/punch-art-bunny-and-basket-1-of-3-in-1.html.  Just copy and paste the address in your browser.  Still trying to figure out how to "link" stuff!

Any questions or comments, please contact me.

~Annette



I should have used a longer strip than 6" for the handle.  Also, cardstock (stamped with some Easter images, of course) would be a better choice than the DSP as it is more sturdy.

No comments: