Monday, March 28, 2011

My first picture upload (hopefully!)

For Christmas last year Santa brought me a Big Shot!  It's so versatile - cutting  cardstock, fabric, chipboard, aluminum, etc.  I love it!  So far I own 1 die, 1 letterpress, and about 3 or 4 embossing folders.  I've been having so much fun creating cards using these tools, although I've only worked with cardstock and no other material - so far. 

This month I had a lot of help from  friends and family in making Alicia's shower invitations.  Her wedding color is "eggplant" and Stampin' Up's Elegant Eggplant coordinating paper and ink was perfect for this project.  In one afternoon we made about 70 invitations.  The idea was CASEd from the 2010-2011 IB&C (Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog).

All supplies used - Stampin' Up:  cardstock- Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant; ribbon-5/8" satin ribbon in Whisper White; stamp- Sincere Salutations; punch-Large Oval; Embossing folder-Elegant Lines.  

No comments: